Morguard is now hiring a Resident Services Administrator for our 848 unit, class A luxury high rise apartment community in Chicago, Illinois. Our property is local to the River North area of metro Chicago.
We are looking for you to use your detailed and informed understanding of the property and lease administration best practices to provide responsive, courteous, and thorough information to all prospective tenants and current residents.
- Full time - 40 hours per week
- Direct hire, full benefits included
- Earn base hourly rate and Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Weekend shift required: Sunday: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Monday through Thursday - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
We're looking for you
Your role will be to assist residents and lease applicants with the administration of their residential lease application. This includes managing the administrative organization of their application, screening, income verification for new lease applicants and resident renewals.
We need your strong work ethic, customer service for our residents, personal motivation to consistently improve, and a good foundation in the organization, communication, and hospitable service.
Some of your responsibilities include:
Above all, you will be responsible for staying in sync with the company’s and the community’s values, operating and safety policies and procedures and for adhering to federal, state and local laws pertaining to the operation of the community and Fair Housing.
Experience & Strengths you'll need:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred; High School Diploma required.
- Direct Multi-family Industry experience (1-2 years preferred) for a luxury community is preferred. You must have strong customer service and hospitality orientation.
- Strong administrative and organization skills; as well as a sense of responsibility. We need thorough attention to detail and the ability to take ownership and see things through to completion.
- Strong computer proficiency and excellent communication - both over the phone and in written correspondence.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines. Able to prioritize tasks to meet goals and deadlines
- An excellent attitude and willingness to learn and, more than anything, resolve to provide positive, prompt, and friendly service
Why you should join Morguard
At Morguard, our employees are our greatest investment. We make people our priority and strive to create a culture of respect, health and safety, and equal opportunity to support employees to meet their goals. Our company is made up of professionals with a deep knowledge of servicing apartment communities, who are passionate about what they do and who want to be the best in the business.
When you join Morguard, you join a strong and committed team and will have access to:
- Employer-Provided Medical Insurance Options
- An excellent culture that supports a work-life balance with time off for Summer Hours, Vacation, Personal, Sick Leave, and Paid Holidays
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Dollar for dollar matching 401k Retirement Plan
- Opportunity to live onsite within the portfolio at an Employee Discount
All job offers are subject to a pre-employment drug test and criminal/credit background check.
Morguard is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.