Morguard is now hiring a Club Attendant for our 848 unit, class A luxury high rise apartment community in Chicago, Illinois. Our property is local to the River North area of metro Chicago.
We are looking for you to assist in the operation and maintenance of Club K, the 32,000 square-foot social/fitness club and pool for residents of Alta at K Station, as well as perform amenities-related administrative duties while providing tremendous customer service.
- Full time - 40 hours per week
- Direct hire, full benefits included
- Earn base hourly rate and Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Weekend shifts required
- Friday through Tuesday: 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Schedule subject to change once Covid-19 Restrictions are lifted. Possible future shifts will be scheduled from 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM
We're looking for you
We need your strong work ethic, customer service for our residents, personal motivation to consistently improve, and a good foundation in the organization, communication, and hospitable service.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Providing outstanding customer service for residents and their guests during their time at Club K
- Taking/tracking reservations for the cabanas, movie theater, sport court and party room
- Corresponding to residents’ e-mails, calls and in-person interactions regarding amenities-related inquiries
- Keeping Club K “tour-ready” by re-racking weights, organizing furniture, wiping down tables and counters, and disposing of garbage
- Providing towel service for the fitness center by doing laundry on a regular basis and adding more towels when needed
- Entering work orders for any maintenance issues throughout Club K and reporting them to the Director of Operations
- Keeping inventory of amenities-related supplies, including coffee and coffee supplies, water cups, towels, sports equipment, business center supplies etc.
- Completing Daily Activity Report to keep other attendants and management informed about the happenings at Club K
Above all, you will be responsible for staying in sync with the company’s and the community’s values, operating and safety policies and procedures and for adhering to federal, state and local laws pertaining to the operation of the community and Fair Housing.
Experience & Strengths you'll need:
- High School Diploma (college degree in a related field preferred)
- One year experience working in a health club or hospitality setting preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Able to work independently
- “Customer First” mentality
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive work ethic (able to recognize tasks and complete them)
- Flexible schedule as some nights, weekdays, and holidays may be required
Why you should join Morguard
At Morguard, our employees are our greatest investment. We make people our priority and strive to create a culture of respect, health and safety, and equal opportunity to support employees to meet their goals. Our company is made up of professionals with a deep knowledge of servicing apartment communities, who are passionate about what they do and who want to be the best in the business.
When you join Morguard, you join a strong and committed team and will have access to:
- Employer-Provided Medical Insurance Options
- An excellent culture that supports a work-life balance with time off for Summer Hours, Vacation, Personal, Sick Leave, and Paid Holidays
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Dollar for dollar matching 401k Retirement Plan
- Opportunity to live onsite within the portfolio at an Employee Discount
All job offers are subject to a pre-employment drug test and criminal/credit background check.
Morguard is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.