We're interviewing now for
a customer service oriented part time Administrative Assistant for our luxury apartment hi-rise community in downtown Chicago, Illinois.
In this role, you'll work in all aspects to support operations for our community. As the Administrative Assistant you’ll be the first point of contact with all office visitors and will work alongside our Leasing Consultants, Resident Services Administrators, Assistant Manager and Community Manager.
This position is part time up to 30 hours a week. The working hours are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm with an hour off for lunch and working days will rotate seasonally, Summer to Winter.
We're looking for you
We need your strong work ethic, customer service for our residents, personal motivation to consistently improve, and a good foundation in the organization, communication, and hospitable service.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Being thorough and courteous; we need you to accurately assess the root cause of each resident inquiry and do your best to resolve any issues that arise
- Greet all prospects, visitors, and residents as they enter or call the office
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Accurately maintain appropriate files and records such as Vendor Service Provider files; audit for correct and updated insurance information
Above all, you will be responsible for staying in sync with the company’s and the community’s values, operating and safety policies and procedures and for adhering to federal, state and local laws pertaining to the operation of the community and Fair Housing.
Experience & Strengths you'll need:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred; High School Diploma required.
- Strong administrative and organization skills; as well as a sense of responsibility. We need thorough attention to detail and the ability to take ownership and see things through to completion.
- Strong computer proficiency and excellent communication - both over the phone and in written correspondence.
- An excellent attitude and willingness to learn and, more than anything, resolve to provide positive, prompt, and friendly service
Why you should join Morguard
At Morguard, our employees are our greatest investment. We make people our priority and strive to create a culture of respect, health and safety, and equal opportunity to support employees to meet their goals. Our company is made up of professionals with a deep knowledge of servicing apartment communities, who are passionate about what they do and who want to be the best in the business.
All job offers are subject to a pre-employment drug test and criminal/credit background check.
Morguard is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran statu