A skilled Property Housekeeper for our 226 Unit, Class A Apartment Community in Boynton Beach, Florida.
Our mid-rise community has an onsite laundry room, office suite, formal receiving lobby, central courtyard, and pool deck, (2) elevators, and (5) apartment floors. The carpeted hallways require weekly vacuuming and dusting. All supplies are provided and maintained onsite.
You'll work full time, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with an hour off for lunch.
Why you should join Morguard
At Morguard, our employees are our greatest investment. We make people our priority and strive to create a culture of respect, health and safety, and equal opportunity to support employees to meet their goals. Our company is made up of professionals with a deep knowledge of servicing apartment communities, who are passionate about what they do and who want to be the best in the business.
When you join Morguard, you join a strong and committed team and will have access to:
- Employer-Provided Medical Insurance Options
- An excellent culture that supports a work-life balance with time off for Summer Hours, Vacation, Personal, Sick Leave, and Paid Holidays
- Education Reimbursement Program - we will support your HVAC or EPA certification!
- Dollar for dollar matching 401k Savings Plan
- Opportunity to live onsite within the portfolio with our Employee Discount
We're looking for you if you are a hardworking, detailed and skilled cleaner who enjoys working with residents and wants to work in a beautiful environment then apply today!
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Clean the common areas, hallways, lobby, and elevators for our luxury mid-rise apartment community
- Ensure a clean and orderly environment
- Sterilize various tools and equipment
- Move reasonably small furniture as necessary
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
Above all, you will be responsible for staying in sync with the company’s and the community’s operating and safety policies and procedures and for adhering to federal, state and local laws pertaining to the operation of the community and Fair Housing.
Experience & strengths you'll need:
- A dedication to company goals and values and a commitment to the success of each associate as a member of the team
- Good communicator and listener with strong customer service skills
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
- Familiarity with cleaning materials and equipment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- High school diploma
Morguard is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 /hour