A multi-family Community Manager for our 292 Unit, Class B Apartment Community in Atlanta, Georgia. Our community is local to the Lavista Park-South Buckhead area of metro Atlanta, within the Perimeter and convenient to I-85.
Heads up, your schedule will vary.
Are you someone who likes to see things through? So are we; Morguard trusts our Community Managers to set the example and standard for responsibility and care shown to our residents.
Our Leasing Office is accessible to our residents; we open at 8:30 AM and close at 5:30 PM. We're also open each Saturday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
We ask that you be accessible to those hours and to be available to support your team on a weekend if necessary.
We're looking for you
To fully lead and support our community’s Property Management Operations. We need an encouraging and hands-on person to step in when necessary, complete projects, and to motivate the onsite team.
A few of your responsibilities
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the community and its needs/goals as a financial asset
- Create monthly financial reports
- Work toward fulfilling the community’s leasing potential; develop and execute marketing initiatives as needed to support that goal
- Respond to and resolve resident complaints in a timely manner to support positive resident relations
- Review and audit resident files as needed to ensure accuracy; assess and address any need for training to support your onsite team
- Physically walk and inspect the property to ensure the quality of market-ready apartments
- Preserve the asset and control costs using preventative maintenance programs
Experience & Strengths you'll need:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Property/Community Manager is required, direct experience on Class A/B, Garden Style Multifamily assets is preferred
- High School Diploma required Bachelor's or Associates degree is ideal. Alternatively, if you have 4-6 years of direct experience with Multi-family property management and the commensurate professional designation (CAM, ARM, CPM, etc.) then we would be happy to consider you.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong Marketing/Leasing experience and a thorough knowledge of all applicable Federal and State Fair Housing Laws.
- Strong financial reporting, organization, and accounting skills; this role requires thorough attention to detail.
- Strong computer proficiency; this role needs a good familiarity with Yardi, Excel, and Microsoft Word. Specific proficiency with Yardi Reporting functions is ideal.
- An excellent attitude and willingness to learn and, more than anything, a resolve to provide prompt and friendly service.
Why join Morguard
At Morguard, our employees are our greatest investment. We make people our priority and strive to create a culture of respect, health and safety, and equal opportunity to support employees to meet their goals.
When you join Morguard, you join a strong and committed team and will have access to:
- Employer-Provided Medical Insurance Options
- An excellent culture that supports a work-life balance with time off for Vacation, Personal, Sick Leave - combined up to 112 hours of PTO within your first year, and (9) Paid Holidays
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Dollar for dollar matching 401k Savings Plan up to 5% of your annual salary
- Opportunity to live onsite or within the portfolio at an Employee Discount of 10-20%
All job offers are subject to a pre-employment drug test and criminal/credit background check.
Morguard is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.