ABOUT THE ROLE
The Landscaper person is responsible for care and maintenance of landscape/snow removal activities to ensure residential properties are kept in exceptional condition and presented favorably to the Tenants and general public
A FEW OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain the flower garden including weeding, planting, soiling, fertilizing, watering, etc. to ensure plant growth; monitor for diseases and pests, notifying Supervisor of any areas that require treatment
- Maintain lawns with use of mowers, hedgers and leaf blowers to cut grass and remove clippings and leafs; inspect lawn, removing weeds and, spraying as directed
- Ensure pathways and property grounds are clean and maintained including removing trash and notifying supervisor of any areas that require maintenance, remove leaves and other debris from drains; inspect and maintain sprinkler systems
- Operate snow blowers and other machinery/equipment to clear snow and apply salt for pathways, driveways and parking lots
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
- Good communication skills
- Experience with gardening/ landscaping
- Valid G driver’s license
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. We’re looking forward to reading your application; tell us why you’d be an awesome addition to our team!
Morguard is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at careers @ morguard.com or (905) 281-3800.