WHO WE ARE
Morguard is a fully integrated real estate company. We own, manage and invest in high-quality, well-located, geographically diversified assets across North America. We have built our business with strong leadership and a proven management platform that have generated substantial, risk-adjusted returns – and significant long-term growth. With 40 years of experience and a dynamic team of more than 1,500 professionals, our commitment is to realize the potential of real estate through value creation and operational excellence. Today, our total assets owned and under management is valued at $21.3 billion.
WHY JOIN MORGUARD
At Morguard, our employees are the company’s greatest investment. We make people our priority and strive to create a culture of respect, inclusion, health and safety, and equal opportunity to support employees to meet their goals. Our team is made up of professionals with a deep knowledge of servicing apartment communities, who are passionate about what they do and who want to be the best in the business. When you join Morguard, you join a strong and committed team. At Morguard our employees have access to competitive health plans, life insurance, company matched 401K, and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Residential Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Regional Managers, District Managers and Community Managers to develop and execute organizational and community Marketing and Advertising strategies and activities. He or she will communicate marketing goals, manage advertising accounts, assist community and regional teams and monitor Marketing and Advertising results.
A FEW OF YOUR RESPONSIBILTIES
- Assist residential Community Managers and District Managers in the development of monthly, quarterly and annual marketing plans tailored to each property and region.
- Assist onsite teams with implementation of Marketing plans and related activities as necessary.
- Provide additional Marketing and Advertising support to underperforming properties as needed.
- Act as US expert on Morguard Brand Standards, creation of marketing collateral, websites, communication pieces, and other marketing materials; suggest or assist with development of new tools as needed
- Online outreach marketing
- Manage digital and online marketing and advertising initiatives; monthly property website and ILS checks, lead generation campaigns; publicity campaigns
- Act as first point of contact and account liaison with advertising vendors, Yardi Rent Café CRM, Yardi Rent Café, and 3rd Party Social Media Management Group (GTMA), Yardi Rent Cafe and others; Analyze, monitor, and report on performance of advertising initiatives at community and regional levels and execution of community Marketing plans.
- Monitor traffic sources at each community; work with District Managers to ensure data is accurate and reporting is effective
- Assist Training Department with development of training programs related to Marketing effectiveness
- Assist in development of community marketing budgets
WHAT IS REQUIRED
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to develop and manage marketing and advertising campaigns, and to create and make presentations to managers, clients/owners, and other team members
- Demonstrated ability to use the internet for communicating, marketing, and advertising purposes, including using CraigsList, Social Media, e-mail, and other communication and advertising tools
- Knowledge of apartment operations and industry-related marketing concepts and terms in order to read, interpret, and apply market information to understand its impact on occupancy, traffic, retention, pricing, and revenue
- General understanding of the industry, including the processes associated with creating traffic, leasing, and other activities that drive occupancy
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Proficiency in managing multiple priorities simultaneously, meeting deadlines, and working with minimal direction or supervision
- Yardi Voyager 7S, Yardi Rent Café CRM, and Yardi Rent Café Experience preferred