WHO WE ARE
Morguard is a fully integrated real estate company. We own, manage and invest in high-quality, well-located, geographically diversified assets across North America. We have built our business with strong leadership and a proven management platform that have generated substantial, risk-adjusted returns – and significant long-term growth. With 40 years of experience and a dynamic team of more than 1,500 professionals, our commitment is to realize the potential of real estate through value creation and operational excellence. Today, our total assets owned and under management is valued at $21.3 billion.
WHY JOIN MORGUARD
At Morguard, our employees are the company’s greatest investment. We make people our priority and strive to create a culture of respect, inclusion, health and safety, and equal opportunity to support employees to meet their goals. Our team is made up of professionals with a deep knowledge of servicing apartment communities, who are passionate about what they do and who want to be the best in the business. When you join Morguard, you join a strong and committed team. At Morguard our employees have access to competitive health plans, life insurance, company matched 401K, and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Alta at K Station, a luxury hi-rise residential is looking for an enthusiastic person to lead the amenities guest service team. The Resident Event and Amenities Manager will assist the Community Manager in the day-to-day operations of the property's amenities and should be creative and passionate for event planning, while having the ability to bring the Guest Service Team together. The Resident Event and Amenities Manager reports to the Community Manager and is responsible for planning events that are engaging while creating a sense of community with the residents. A successful candidate will have previous experience in Event Planning and Guest Services.
A FEW OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Display courteous and helpful attitude to residents and prospects
- To be aware of new amenities and the newest fitness trends
- Work with Fitness/Wellness vendor(s) to coordinate classes and schedules
- To be aware of all community policies and procedures and must possess the ability to implement and enforce the policies with all residents and guests
- Must be able to plan events from start to finish including layout of floor plans, selection of vendors, entertainment and food and beverage menus, and able to work within budget constraints
- Must be able to manage schedules for rental of amenities such as movie theatre, cabanas, party room, and sports court and guest
- Must be able to do laundry for guest suites, fitness and pool towels, etc
- Update resident handbook whenever necessary
- Update Weekly resident phone listing
- Preparation of weekly newsletter or resident postings
- Handles all pool opening and closing tasks including annual distribution of pool rules and pool passes, seasonal staffing, and distribution of additional job duties
- Should be able to assess fitness classes that are offered to residents in an effort to gauge their effectiveness
- Create and manage scheduling of all guest service staff members.
- Provide maintenance and administrative staff with guest suite and amenity rental schedules
- Complete planning and execution of all building social events and carrying out of all within budget
- Handle all satisfaction surveys by maintenance of survey monkeys and their
- Complete supervision over all fitness instructors, personal trainers, etc in an effort to insure that they are all up to resident's
- To follow up on any resident balances that pertain to the amenities space.
- Management of the entire 8th floor space and its employees.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be computer literate and be familiar with all aspects of Social Media, Marketing, etc including Facebook, Twitter, and Community Sherpa
- Must be proficient with Yardi, Photoshop, Excel and Word
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills