We are currently hiring a Full time Permanent Landscaper/Snow Remover. You will be working with a good team in a positive environment, and get to enjoy the following perks:
- Competitive salary
- Company Benefits & Pension
- Vacation and Sick days
- Company cell phone
If you are a strong team player, have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, enjoy gardening, maintenance and snow removal, then we are looking forward to meeting you!
The Landscaper will be accountable to the Landscaping Supervisor for care and maintenance of landscape/snow removal activities to ensure residential properties are kept in exceptional condition and presented favourably to the Tenants and general public.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Garden Maintenance and Cultivation: Maintains flower garden including weeding, planting, soiling, fertilizing, watering, etc. to ensure plant growth; monitors for diseases and pests, notifying Supervisor of any areas that require treatment.
- Lawn Maintenance: Maintains lawns with use of mowers, hedgers and leaf blowers to cut grass and remove clippings and leafs; inspects lawn, removing weeds and, spraying as directed.
- Other Landscape Maintenance: Ensures pathways and property grounds are clean and maintained including removing trash and notifying supervisor of any areas that require maintenance, removes leaves and other debris from drains; inspects and maintains sprinkler systems.
- Snow: Use snow plow as necessary.
- Replace insuite filters as required.
Any other job related duties and/or projects that may be assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Education
- Good verbal communication skills
- Experience with gardening/landscaping.
- Strong team worker
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Be able to lift moderate to heavy items.
- Valid G driver’s license
- Own vehicle.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
AGENCY NOTICE: Please note that Morguard does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, Morguard will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement and advanced solicited services from a Morguard employee, Morguard explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at careers @ morguard.com or 905 281-5967.