We are currently hiring for a Full Time Permanent Cleaner at one of our Residential Properties, located in Kitchener. You will be working within a good team in a positive environment, and get to enjoy the following perks:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits & Pension
- Vacation and Sick Days
- Monday-Friday work week
If you are a self-starter, pay great attention to detail, enjoy cleaning and interacting with the general public, then we are looking forward to meeting you!
The Cleaner is accountable to the Sr. Property Manager for performing cleaning duties to ensure the building and facilities are maintained in a healthy, safe and sanitary manner.
This position is a union position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building and Facility Maintenance: Cleans building and facilities including vacuum, dust, disinfect, etc., in accordance with the building cleaning schedule or as directed by management; responsible for replenishing soap and paper dispensers; clears snow and salt walkways, as required.
- Garbage and Recycling: Changes the garbage compactor bin and ensure all debris is picked up on the exterior of the property and the area in and around garbage enclosure is kept neat and tidy.
- Cleaning Supplies Maintenance: Notifies manager when supplies are low so they can be replenished; ensures equipment is in working order and report damages; maintains tidiness of storage room.
- Suite Turnover: Assists with suite turnover such as cleaning, reserving elevator, inspecting suites with incoming and outgoing residents, completes documentation and submits to manager for review; may be required to remove all garbage and clean suites once keys have been returned and/or notified by Management the suite is vacant.
Any other job related duties and/or projects that may be assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Education
- Knowledge of standard cleaning procedures, chemicals, products and equipment.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Neat and tidy appearance of person and uniform
- Client service skills
- Interpersonal skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
AGENCY NOTICE: Please note that Morguard does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, Morguard will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement and advanced solicited services from a Morguard employee, Morguard explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at email@example.com or (905) 281-5967.